Definition of “Cookies”
Cookies are small pieces of text used to store information on web browsers. Cookies are widely used to store and receive identifiers and other information on computers, phones, and other devices. We also use other technologies, including data we store on your web browser or device, identifiers associated with your device, and other software, including web beacons and pixel tags, for similar purposes. In this Cookie Statement, we refer to all of these technologies as “cookies.”
Types of Cookies
- Browsing or session (essential) cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with our websites and services and to enable essential features. If you disable these cookies, we will not be able to fulfill your requests.
- Performance and functionality cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use our websites and services and allow us to remember the choices you make while browsing. The information these cookies collect allows us to optimize our websites and make them easier for you to use, and it does not personally identify you. If you disable or opt out of these cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of our websites and services. Additionally, it may reduce the support or information that we can provide you.
- Analytics and customization cookies: These cookies collect information we use in aggregate form to help us understand how our websites, applications and services are being used and how effective our marketing campaigns are, and to help us customize our websites. If you disable or opt out of these cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of our websites, applications and services, and it may reduce the support or information that we can provide you.
Cookies Placed by Third Parties
You may also encounter cookies on our websites, applications and services that are placed by third parties. We allow third parties such as Google Analytics to place cookies on our websites to track and analyze the duration and frequency of your visits to our websites, as well as information about your online activities and/or across third-party sites or online services, including to send you targeted advertisements based on that information, which may include the remarketing of our products and services that you have viewed on our websites and on third-party websites. The information such third parties collect may include your internet browser type and operating system, but does not include personally identifiable information such as your name, address, phone number or email address unless you provide that information through the website for us to contact you in order to answer your questions or respond to your requests. To find out how to opt out of these services, visit Google Analytics.
- Adobe: https://www.adobe.com/privacy/policy.html
- GCS Software: http://www.gcssoftware.com/privacy-policy/
- Google: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US
- Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/privacy
Changing Your Cookie Settings
Please note that internet browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your internet browser. To understand these settings, the following links may be helpful. Otherwise you should use the ‘Help’ option in your internet browser for more details.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
Opting Out of Cookies
If you wish to withdraw your consent at any time, you will need to delete your cookies using your internet browser settings. For further information about deleting or blocking cookies, please visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=2.
If you choose to reject cookies, as noted above, you may not be able to use certain features of our websites and services.
Do Not Track
More Information About Cookies
All About Cookies
Useful information about cookies can be found at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org
Internet Advertising Bureau
A guide to behavioral advertising and online privacy has been produced by the internet advertising industry which can be found at: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu